Our friends at WashU’s Technology and Leadership Center are hosting the following free webinar for people who are interested in exploring careers in cybersecurity.
Ethical hackers, analysts and penetration testers have never been more in demand – Nearly half a million cybersecurity professionals are needed nationally, says (ISC)2. If you want to start or shift into this critical field, join our free webinar to learn what it takes to build a successful career in cybersecurity. Cybersecurity expert Christian Espinosa will share his experience and discuss the roles that are most needed. He’ll also cover job specializations and compensation.
How to Make the Most Out of a Cybersecurity Career
Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020
After this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize today’s cybersecurity landscape
- Know which industries need cybersecurity
- Understand what cybersecurity professionals do
- Identify the rates, hours and culture when working in cybersecurity
- Build your skill set with certifications, degrees and work experience
Please visit the following link on the Technology and Leadership Center’s website for additional information and registration details: