Report a Phishing Message as an Attachment
If you need to report a phishing attempt in Outlook on the Web (OWA) but don’t have the Phish Alert Button (PAB), follow the steps below to send the message in question directly to the Office of Information Security.
- Click New Message.
- Click the Open in new window icon, located at the top right corner of the message window.
- Organize your browser windows so that you can see both your mail folder list and your new message.
- Drag the desired email from your mail folder list to the message you are composing.
- Copy the subject line of the message you are forwarding and paste it into the subject line of the new message you are about to send.
- In the To: field of the new email, enter the address email@example.com.
- Send the message.