Report a Phishing Message as an Attachment
If you need to report a phishing attempt in Outlook for Windows but don’t have the Phish Alert Button (PAB), follow the steps below to send the message in question directly to the Office of Information Security.
- Highlight the message you want to forward as an attachment by selecting it in the email list.
- In the toolbar next to the Forward button, click the button for “More Respond Actions.“
- Click More.
- Select Forward as attachment.
- A new composition window will appear with the email you selected as an attachment.
- Send the message to email@example.com.